суббота, 4 ноября 2017 г.

Essential oil bag PDF PATTERN / TUTORIAL ~ Storage for 14 Bottles (with option to add handles) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Our medium sized bag is a shorter version of our Original Essential Oil Bag and features a total of 14 pockets (all pockets fit 5ml to 15ml size bottles, including roller bottles!) The insert featured in this bag holds 4 bottles total. Its the perfect size to take with you in an overnight bag. I keep mine tucked in my drawer by my bedside so my oils are always handy! Sew one for your...


Essential oil bag PDF PATTERN / TUTORIAL ~ Storage for 14 Bottles (with option to add handles) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Our medium sized bag is a shorter version of our Original Essential Oil Bag and features a total of 14 pockets (all pockets fit 5ml to 15ml size bottles, including roller bottles!) The insert featured in this bag holds 4 bottles total. Its the perfect size to take with you in an overnight bag. I keep mine tucked in my drawer by my bedside so my oils are always handy! Sew one for your...

Original article and pictures take https://etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий